This is a fresh start.
This used to be a blog called howtobedapper.com. (It’s still up for a bit here but I’ll take it down soon.)
Howtobedapper was getting too complicated.
In the last two and a half years, I’ve blogged about pocket squares, suits and colour matching.
Now I know that style-wise, it’s just about keeping it simple.
Style and looking good is really, really simple.
Lots of bloggers will try to tell you that it’s complicated.
If that’s what you’re looking for, then go and check out their blogs.
But if you’re looking for simple, straightforward ways to be more dapper and stylish, then stick around.
I’m going to show you how to look better and dress better. And all as simple as possible. Because it is simple and it’s FUN.
This blog is for you if
- You know you want to look better.
- You know that you could make improvements.
- You know that looking good can help you in life.
- You don’t like making things more complicated than they need to be.
- You don’t want to spend huge amounts on clothes but you know that you do need to pay up sometimes for quality.
- If you want honest, true advice about what works with no bullshit. I’ll tell you everything, warts and all.
If this appeals to you, tell me in the comments what you want to know. Until next time.